Pico Radio Pico Radio

how awesome this would be if this was an app. (hint hint) :D

deathink responds:

:D yes it would!

William and Sly 2 William and Sly 2

i like it

but for some reason, i can't teleport at runestones and I do press down.

Kajenx responds:

Could you PM me with your setup, like are you on a mac or PC or Linux and what browser do you use? I know sometimes macs have problems with keys and such. Try pressing "S" (WASD are alternative keys) and see if that works.

Cuboy: Hot Pants Cuboy: Hot Pants

portal

cuboy definitely reminds me of glados in portal 1 and 2

EdibleCastle responds:

lol, what? how?

Learn to Fly 2 Learn to Fly 2

best game yet.

man i love this game! and i unlocked arcade and classic w/out beating story mode! ill give you a hint: click on the part penguins use to eat.

Riddle Transfer Riddle Transfer

:D :D :D :D :D !!!! totally caught me by surprise!

im really glad that your making a really good series of ridle sch- err transfer. i was pretty sad when there was no mre riddle school... but this is even better! 10/10. imagine if this game was an app for ipods and androids!. say, you should convert your old riddle school games into one big app! id say it would pretty popular if you ask me.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

awesome, 10/10. deserves to be a top android app

i caught a shiny sperow and a shiny geodude ^-^

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Awwwwwwww! its so cute and fun!

the cats just adorable and its a fun game!

Paradox Embrace Paradox Embrace

Boring

all you is just walk around and travel through time. the story is boring too. animation was good though.

EntropicOrder responds:

It's a casual exploration game, so I guess that style isn't for you. Same thing with Time Fcuk, just jumping around a level.

Canabalt Canabalt

EXCELLENT!

let me just say that is a really good game. you got the controls right, the backround just right, and the music is great! keep making games like these!

*10/10 =)5/5

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!! THIS IS THE BEST GAME EVER!

this is so awsome! this game is like super mario 64 but shorter. this is probaly one of the best games in newgrounds.com!!! 10/10!! and 5/5!!! no wonder you got all those trophys!